Tuesday 26 November 2013

Game

My favorite game is Momotaro-Dentetsu when I was a child.
Do you know this game?
It's a video game, but it's a kind of board game. The situation is I manage a railway company.
This game made me fun and existing.
Also, I could learn a lot of things.
First, we can learn how to invest my money. This game's rule is we roll a roulette and go to a station. Then we will buy local specialties. 
Second, we can memorize place names and local specialties.

Now you can play this game on your cell phone.
This game is still popular in Japan.

1 comment:

  1. Actually I don't know the game, but it sounds interesting. I liked to play Sim City when I was a teenager because I was able to manage a whole city. This sounds like a similar idea.

    Corrections:
    This game made me fun and excited.

    This game's rule is we spin a wheel and go to a station.

    ReplyDelete