Monday 11 November 2013

travel

My favorite way to travel is car. It's because, I can relax in a car. For example, in car, I can listen to my favorite music, watch movies, eat and drink, talk loud voice and sleep. I think I don't need to pay attention to other people. Moreover, my father likes driving a car, so when my family go to domestic travel, we always use car.
However, there are disadvantages to use car. First, I get carsick when I ride in a car for many hours. Second, I can't estimate about time.
There are some disadvantages, but I like to go on a trip by car.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you, but i like drive car only in a short distances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being carsick definitely isn't fun! Fortunately I've never had that problem, but I know it happens to a lot of people in the mountains in Alberta.

    Corrections:
    My favorite way to travel is by car. It's because I can relax in a car.

    However, there are disadvantages to using a car.

    ReplyDelete