Monday 4 November 2013

Calgary is Safe?

I think Calgary is one of a safe city in the world. 
Before I came to Calgary, my friends and my teachers said, "Foreign countries are not safe!!!! You should lock anything and you shouldn't leave your bag on the table." However, I didn't hear anybody became a victim in Calgary. For example, in the library, my friend and I studied and the person who was sitting next to us said "Could you keep an eye on my bag for me?" Then she went to washroom, but nothing happened. Then I felt here is safe. Also, I think Japan is a safe country too. 

On the other hand, I think we have to be careful about crimes, because there are criminals in safe countries.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe some foreign countries are unsafe, but I think Canada is pretty good! It's unlikely that you will have anything stolen here. Still, it's necessary to use good judgment in all situations.

    Corrections:
    I think Calgary is one of the safest cities in the world.

    Then, I felt this place is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Japan is a very safe country. Canada too.

    ReplyDelete