Tuesday 22 October 2013

If I Won $10 Million in the Lottery....

In December, I have to go back to Japan. 
However if I won $10 million...
I want to go study abroad again. I want to study more, and I want to make a lot of foreigner friends! After that, I'd like to visit my friends' countries. I want to know about other country's cultures and languages.


The other way to use $10 million...
I use the money for my family. We live in old apartment in Tokyo, so I will find new apartment and move to there. I want big bathroom and my room and I want to give a beautiful kitchen for my mother.


1 comment:

  1. I think that Tokyo is one of the most expensive places in the world to live, so I'm sure you would have to spend a lot of money for a big apartment!

    Corrections:
    I want to study more, and I want to make a lot of foreign friends!

    We live in an old apartment in Tokyo, so I will find a new apartment and move there.

    ReplyDelete