Monday 14 October 2013

Spring for Me

My favorite season is spring.
Spring is off-season for me. In other season, I don't have long holiday. I have holiday only one day or two days.
However there are holidays for two weeks to one month, so I can go trip or go back to my hometown.
Last spring, I went to Korea with my friend. It was very very enjoyable!!!!

The other reason is spring is warm and we can do Ohanami.
I like cherry blossom. I always do Ohanami with my friends and my family and my teammate.

If you have a chance to come to Japan in spring, you can see the good view.

4 comments:

  1. I like cherry blossom too! I went to Kyoto to watch the cherry blossom in this spring. It was very very very beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to go Japan in spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same that me!!!! I love spring too. I agree with you spring is very enjoyable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry blossom viewing (hanami) was one of my favorite activities in Japan! It was fun to get some drinks and just enjoy the beautiful views. It's too bad we don't have cherry blossom trees in Calgary, but it's too cold here.

    Corrections:
    Spring is a relaxing season for me. In other seasons, I don't have long holidays. I have holidays only for one day or two days.

    However, there are holidays for two weeks to one month, so I can go on a trip or go back to my hometown.

    ReplyDelete