Tuesday 8 October 2013

The Best Place to Live

I think Osaka is the best place to live in Japan. Osaka is my hometown.
Osaka is the second largest city in Japan, but it has many good things.

First, Osaka people are very kind and friendly. Especially, Osaka people speak dialect. It is an easy to get to know.


Second,  Osaka has many local food. Okonomiyaki and takoya.
They called "konamon". It means made by flour. You can buy cheap.
They are very very delicious.

Finally, Osaka has many tourist spots. My recommendation is Umeda sky building. It is a 173 meters connection skyscraper 40-story-above ground. It has movie theater, restaurant and event hall. We can enjoy playing, eating, seeing, listening and knowing. It was chosen one of top 20 buildings around the world by Doorling Kindersley. In the night, it become a night view point.


For all these reasons, I think Osaka is the best place to live in Japan.

2 comments:

  1. I've been in that building before! I remember that the escalator ride was a little scary, but there was a great view at the top. I also liked the shopping in Osaka - there were lots of excellent department stores.

    Corrections:
    Second, Osaka has many kinds of local food.

    At night, it becomes a viewing point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Osaka looks great !!! Thanks for talk about "konamon" because I didn't know about this food and it looks delicious. I would like to go someday and I will take your recommendations if I can go.

    ReplyDelete